Find.......

Custom Search

Sunday, July 7, 2013

China Travel Tale-Yangshuo Trip 2007

Guilin is famous for having China's most beautiful landscape. Yangshuo is famous for having Guilin's most beautiful hills and waters. I live in Hong Kong and I am a frequent traveler to Yangshou. Are you planning to visit this beautiful little town? Please read my travel tale on a Yangshuo trip of hill songs and rafting.

Last time I came to Guilin after a heavy rain, Li River was flooding. This time I came in winter, Li River was in low tide. I couldn't even take a boat cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. However my Yangshuo trip at low season had a bonus. I didn't have to compete with crowds of travelers everywhere.

A Day Trip at Yangshuo

From Guilin to Yangshuo was about 90 minutes by bus. No matter how many times I have been here, the mini Li River (Yulong River) and the hills are extremely impressive. I am never tired of coming back.

I was in a group tour, however I paid

China Travel Tale-Yangshuo Trip 2007 is a post from: Traveling China



from Traveling China http://www.chinaya.org




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 701390

No comments: